Seasons Change

"Seasons change, barren fields will bloom again. Seasons change, gentle rains will fall. Seasons change, better days will come and then you will find the blessing is worth the pain. So just believe and let the seasons change"

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Surgery

Tomorrow is the big day that I have surgery. I started a cleanse yesterday and am on a clear liquid diet today. I can have NOTHING not even WATER after 11pm tonight. My surgery is not until 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. I am a little concerned about this because I am diabetic. Please pray that my blood sugar does not drop during this time. Please pray for me tomorrow and that God guides the surgeons hands. Please pray for my mom and for Aidan. Please pray for an easy recovery. I would also like to apologize in advance for my behavior in the next 36 hours. I can get very grumpy when I get hungry, so I am sorry. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment