Seasons Change

"Seasons change, barren fields will bloom again. Seasons change, gentle rains will fall. Seasons change, better days will come and then you will find the blessing is worth the pain. So just believe and let the seasons change"

Sunday, October 20, 2013

                                        "Seasons change, barren fields will bloom again
                                         Seasons change, gentle rains will fall
                                         Seasons change, better days will come and then
                                         You will find the blessing is worth the pain
                                         So just believe and let the seasons change"
 
I admit that I stole this from another blog. However, I think it describes perfectly what I am experiencing right now. I think we experience different "seasons" in our life. There is the  dating season, marriage season, raising young children season, work season, "waiting" season and many many others.... I just happen to be in "Cancer Season" right now. It is not my favorite season by far but I believe it can be a season of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment