Seasons Change

"Seasons change, barren fields will bloom again. Seasons change, gentle rains will fall. Seasons change, better days will come and then you will find the blessing is worth the pain. So just believe and let the seasons change"

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Praising God!

I met with the surgeon today and he had very good news for me! The cancer has not spread and it is only in my uterus and cervix! Praise God!  He has to do a modified radical hysterectomy which is more involved than a normal hysterectomy but it will lesson the likelihood that I have to have radiation.  This type of cancer is VERY rare for someone my age. I am so blessed that we caught it early. I have surgery on Monday and of course surgery has its own risks. Thank you so much for your continued prayers, good thoughts, and love.      Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment